Edward Thomas Mazzu JR.A personal injury law firm for construction site accidents and serious injuries
- Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, Products Liability
- New York
I started Mazzu Law PLLC in 2020 as a plaintiff’s personal injury law firm for construction site injuries, auto and trucking accidents, and serious personal injury cases.
In 2009, after working for 10 years as a union ironworker, I suffered a serious spinal injury on a construction site. Rather than letting my injuries define me, I set out to carve my own path and completely redefine who I am and what I’m truly capable of. In 5 years, I completed an associates, bachelors, and a law degree.
In 2015, I started working with some of the top trial attorneys in New York State, especially when handling construction site injury cases.
By combining my years of experience working on construction sites with my training from some of the best attorneys in the game I am able to provide my clients with an unparalleled client experience. I am living proof that you can achieve anything you set your mind to.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Construction Site Injuries
- Trucking Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Google Meet
- Contingent Fees
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 5388442
- English: Spoken, Written
- MAZZU LAW PLLC
- SUNY Buffalo Law School
- J.D. (2015)
- American Association for Justice
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Mazzu Law Homepage
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.