Edward Russell Huguenin
- Construction Law, Real Estate Law, Consumer Law ...
- California, Washington
Mr. Huguenin serves as the Managing Partner of Huguenin Kahn, LLP and oversees a variety of complex business matters in the areas of construction, real estate, land use, contracts, corporate/business formation, product liability and employment law. He currently represents some of the Firm’s largest institutional clients and is known for his effective and creative legal strategies, culminating in favorable results through trial, arbitration and ADR. Mr.Huguenin began his career with Green & Hall where he became the founder and Managing Partner of the Firm’s Northern California office. In 2018, along with business Partners, Robert Kahn, Jessica Moran and Jim Bothwell, Mr. Huguenin founded Huguenin Kahn, LLP. The Firm caters to clients throughout the States of California, Washington, Nevada, and Texas as well as Washington D.C.
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Washington State Bar Association
- Rhode Island Coll
- Undergraduate Degree
- Pepperdine Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 173653
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.