- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Google Wallet.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of Edward R. Weinstein
- - Current
- Our firm is a litigation team of New Jersey Divorce Lawyers, NJ Family Law Experts and New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers with extensive experience in New Jersey Divorce law and NJ Family law. We take great pride in our outstanding reputation as New Jersey Divorce Lawyers and New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers. Since 1995, we have represented thousands of clients located in the state of New Jersey for Divorce Law and Personal Injury Law as well as throughout the United States and due to the advent of the internet, we represent clients all over the world.
- Seton Hall University
- New York Law School
- Association of Trial Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Theta
- Middlesex County Early Settlement Program
- Middlesex County Judicial Family Lawyers Committee
- United States Federal Bars
- New Jersey State Bar # 038631995
- - Current
- Edward R. Weinstein's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Edward R. Weinstein Website
- New Jersey Divorce Lawyer Blog
- Why You Should Always Follow Through After Your Divorce Is Over.
16 November 2016
- How Old Does My Child Have To Be To Speak With A Judge In A Custody Case?
3 November 2016
- When May Alimony Be Reduced Due To A Loss Of Long-Term Employment?
19 October 2016
- May A Court Order Prohibit “Bad-Mouthing” Your “Ex” On Social Media After Breaking Up?
17 October 2016
- Why You Should Hire A Law Firm That Only Handles Divorce & Family Law
3 October 2016
- May FaceTime or Skype Be Court Ordered As Part Of My Parenting Time Or Visitation?
28 September 2016
- Remember: Sometimes You Only Get One Bite At The Apple!
31 August 2016
- The Judge Is Smarter Than Some People Think!
17 August 2016
- If I Go Back To College, May I Have My Child Support Reduced?
14 July 2016
For nearly 20 years, New Jersey divorce lawyer Edward R. Weinstein's law firm has focused on New Jersey divorce and family law. Our lawyers operate with a team work philosophy to best protect our clients. Please watch to learn how we can help you or a loved one.