- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Google Wallet.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of Edward R. Weinstein
- - Current
- Our firm is a litigation team of New Jersey Divorce Lawyers, NJ Family Law Experts and New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers with extensive experience in New Jersey Divorce law and NJ Family law. We take great pride in our outstanding reputation as New Jersey Divorce Lawyers and New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers. Since 1995, we have represented thousands of clients located in the state of New Jersey for Divorce Law and Personal Injury Law as well as throughout the United States and due to the advent of the internet, we represent clients all over the world.
- Seton Hall University
- New York Law School
- Association of Trial Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Theta
- Middlesex County Early Settlement Program
- Middlesex County Judicial Family Lawyers Committee
- United States Federal Bars
- New Jersey State Bar # 038631995
- - Current
- Edward R. Weinstein's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Edward R. Weinstein Website
- New Jersey Divorce Lawyer Blog
- The Judge Is Smarter Than Some People Think!
17 August 2016
- If I Go Back To College, May I Have My Child Support Reduced?
14 July 2016
- Can I Be Fired Because I Am Getting Divorced?
23 June 2016
- Why This Divorce Lawyer Does Not Recommend “Post-Nuptial” Agreements.
15 June 2016
- New Jersey Alimony and Retirement; A New Case Provides Guidance
7 June 2016
- To Reduce Alimony In N.J., Any Reduction Of Income Cannot Be Deemed “Temporary”
24 May 2016
- Alimony, Cohabitation, Settlement Agreements and New Jersey Divorce Law
6 May 2016
- May I Pay Child Support Directly To My Child?
2 May 2016
- A N.J. Divorce, College Expenses and a Divorced Parents Right To Know
21 April 2016
For nearly 20 years, New Jersey divorce lawyer Edward R. Weinstein's law firm has focused on New Jersey divorce and family law. Our lawyers operate with a team work philosophy to best protect our clients. Please watch to learn how we can help you or a loved one.