- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Google Wallet.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of Edward R. Weinstein
- - Current
- Our firm is a litigation team of New Jersey Divorce Lawyers, NJ Family Law Experts and New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers with extensive experience in New Jersey Divorce law and NJ Family law. We take great pride in our outstanding reputation as New Jersey Divorce Lawyers and New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers. Since 1995, we have represented thousands of clients located in the state of New Jersey for Divorce Law and Personal Injury Law as well as throughout the United States and due to the advent of the internet, we represent clients all over the world.
- Seton Hall University
- New York Law School
- Association of Trial Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Theta
- Middlesex County Early Settlement Program
- Middlesex County Judicial Family Lawyers Committee
- United States Federal Bars
- New Jersey State Bar # 038631995
- - Current
- Edward R. Weinstein's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Edward R. Weinstein Website
- New Jersey Divorce Lawyer Blog
- In A New Jersey Family Court, Credibility Is King!
12 September 2017
- In The Family Part Of The Superior Court of New Jersey, This Is How Our Attorney’s Prepare For Trial
11 July 2017
- Is A “Right of First Refusal” Automatic For Parenting Time In New Jersey?
14 June 2017
- OMG I Have Been Served On Facebook!
16 May 2017
- How Does Domestic Violence Affect A Pending Child Custody Case?
19 April 2017
- Is Mid-Week Overnight Parenting Time In The Best Interest Of The Child?
14 March 2017
- “A Parent Cannot Be Viewed As A Wallet;” Divorce, College Expenses and N.J. Law
28 February 2017
- Think Before You Post!
22 February 2017
- Why You Should Always Be Sure To Follow Through After Your Divorce Is Over!
2 December 2016
For nearly 20 years, New Jersey divorce lawyer Edward R. Weinstein's law firm has focused on New Jersey divorce and family law. Our lawyers operate with a team work philosophy to best protect our clients. Please watch to learn how we can help you or a loved one.