- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Google Wallet.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of Edward R. Weinstein
- - Current
- Our firm is a litigation team of New Jersey Divorce Lawyers, NJ Family Law Experts and New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers with extensive experience in New Jersey Divorce law and NJ Family law. We take great pride in our outstanding reputation as New Jersey Divorce Lawyers and New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers. Since 1995, we have represented thousands of clients located in the state of New Jersey for Divorce Law and Personal Injury Law as well as throughout the United States and due to the advent of the internet, we represent clients all over the world.
- Seton Hall University
- New York Law School
- Association of Trial Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Theta
- Middlesex County Early Settlement Program
- Middlesex County Judicial Family Lawyers Committee
- United States Federal Bars
- Aldona E. Appleton Family Law Inn of Court, Middlesex County, New Jersey
- Master and Inaugural Member
- New Jersey State Bar # 038631995
- - Current
- Edward R. Weinstein's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Edward R. Weinstein Website
- New Jersey Divorce Lawyer Blog
- May I Obtain A Restraining Order For Assault If I Am Not Injured?
2 August 2018
- If I Do Not Have A Lawyer Will A Judge Treat Me Differently?
1 August 2018
- Why Should A Divorce Lawyer Write My Matrimonial Settlement Agreement?
23 July 2018
- May I Obtain A Retraining Order If I Have Repeatedly Told My Ex To Leave Me Alone?
19 June 2018
- For An Increase Of Alimony Because Of A Disability What Does My Lawyer Need To Prove?
22 May 2018
- Should Both Parties Retain Their Own Attorney For A Prenuptial Agreement?
29 April 2018
- How Is Alimony And Cohabitation Handled Now That New Jersey Alimony Laws Have Changed?
26 April 2018
- How Much Extra In Child Support Do I Pay So My “Ex” May Enjoy My Child’s Extra-Curricular Activities?
19 April 2018
- Text Messaging, Harassment and New Jersey’s Prevention of Domestic Violence Act
4 April 2018
For nearly 20 years, New Jersey divorce lawyer Edward R. Weinstein's law firm has focused on New Jersey divorce and family law. Our lawyers operate with a team work philosophy to best protect our clients. Please watch to learn how we can help you or a loved one.