I am a practicing New York attorney admitted in New York State and the Federal Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York. I have been practicing for twenty years with a concentration in criminal defense and DWI law. I am a member of the National Trial Lawyers Association, the The Top 100 Trial lawyers and was recently named to the Top One Percent of Lawyers nationally by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- New York
- Edward Palermo, Criminal Lawyer
- - Current
- Partner in law firm which focuses on Criminal and DWI Defense
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
- J.D. (1994) | Law
- New York State Bar # 2620474
- - Current
- Suffolk County Criminal Law Firm
- Edward Palermo, Nassau County Criminal Lawyer
- Long Island Personal Injury Law Firm | Palermo Law, P.L.L.C.
- Avoid Injury When Playing With Your Kids
15 July 2019
- Summertime Driving: More Dangerous Than Winter?
8 July 2019
- What to do Following A Motorcycle Accident
26 June 2019
- Be Safe on Your Night Out
19 June 2019
- Prevent Hydroplaning When Driving in Rain
12 June 2019
- Are Insurance Companies Spying on You Following an Accident?
5 June 2019
- Crucial Pool Safety Tips
3 June 2019
- Drive Safe in Heavy Traffic
22 May 2019
- What is an Independent Medical Exam?
8 May 2019