Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
Former IRS attorney focused on solving complex financial problems of individuals and businesses in MD and VA. More than 20 years experience. Many of your questions regarding debt and tax problems can be answered at our website: www.Money-Law.com.
- Business Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Tax Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Edward Gonzalez
- - Current
- Georgetown University Law Center
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- DC Bar
- The New Bankruptcy Law
- Activities: Presenter of seminar to attorneys on the new bankruptcy law.
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Turnaround Management Association
- Masters of Law in Taxation
- Georgetown University
Websites & Blogs
- Edward Gonzalez' Website Profile
- Law Office of Edward Gonzalez Website
- Money Law Blog
- Maryland “EZ Pass” Fines: Why They Are Deadly
8 January 2019
- Save money (and even save the planet): Get rid of your car!
31 December 2018
- The Tremendous Risks in Taking Payday Loans
14 November 2018
- Can’t Afford Your Car? DO NOT, DO NOT, return the car to the dealership.
7 August 2018
- Real Estate Market Starting to Weaken
27 July 2018
- Another Reason to Fix Your Tax Problem: The Government is Revoking Passports
15 February 2018
- Can I Keep My Car in Bankruptcy? Yes. In Fact, You May Be Able to Keep It on the Cheap!
21 January 2018
- Tax Refund Time is Coming Up! It May Be Time to Fix That Pesky Legal Problem, Too.
20 December 2017
- Beware of scammers: “Fix your tax debts for pennies on the dollar” IS too good to be true.
19 September 2017
Contact & Map