Former IRS attorney focused on solving complex financial problems of individuals and businesses in MD, VA and DC. More than 20 years experience. Many of your questions regarding debt and tax problems can be answered at our website: www.Money-Law.com.
- Business Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Tax Law
- Free Consultation
Free Initial Consultation
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Edward Gonzalez, PC
- - Current
- Georgetown University Law Center
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- DC Bar
- The New Bankruptcy Law
- Activities: Presenter of seminar to attorneys on the new bankruptcy law.
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Turnaround Management Association
- Masters of Law in Taxation
- Georgetown University
- Edward Gonzalez' Website Profile
- Law Office of Edward Gonzalez, PC Website
- Money Law Blog
- Cars — the worst purchase you’ll ever make. Here’s why.
22 November 2016
- Beware: Scammers Targeting Bankruptcy Filers
6 November 2015
- What It Takes to Win in Court: Building the “Paper Trail”
21 April 2015
- What’s Worse Than a BAD Credit History? NO CREDIT HISTORY AT ALL!
3 April 2015
- If You Have a Mortgage With Chase and Were in Bankruptcy, You May Be Getting a “Break” from Them Soon
4 March 2015
- Avoid Scams: IRS does NOT contact taxpayers by email!
20 January 2015
- Five Holiday Deal “Gotcha’s”
10 December 2014
- How to Pay for Your Bankruptcy Case
23 October 2014
- When Qualifying for a Loan: It’s Not Your Credit Score that Matters — It’s How Much Debt You’re Carrying
25 July 2014