Former IRS attorney focused on solving complex financial problems of individuals and businesses in MD, VA and DC. More than 20 years experience. Many of your questions regarding debt and tax problems can be answered at our website: www.Money-Law.com.
- Business Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Tax Law
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Edward Gonzalez, PC
- - Current
- Georgetown University Law Center
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- DC Bar
- The New Bankruptcy Law
- Activities: Presenter of seminar to attorneys on the new bankruptcy law.
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Turnaround Management Association
- Masters of Law in Taxation
- Georgetown University
- Edward Gonzalez' Website Profile
- Law Office of Edward Gonzalez, PC Website
- Money Law Blog
- Can’t Afford Your Car? DO NOT, DO NOT, return the car to the dealership.
7 August 2018
- Real Estate Market Starting to Weaken
27 July 2018
- Another Reason to Fix Your Tax Problem: The Government is Revoking Passports
15 February 2018
- Can I Keep My Car in Bankruptcy? Yes. In Fact, You May Be Able to Keep It on the Cheap!
21 January 2018
- Tax Refund Time is Coming Up! It May Be Time to Fix That Pesky Legal Problem, Too.
20 December 2017
- Beware of scammers: “Fix your tax debts for pennies on the dollar” IS too good to be true.
19 September 2017
- Cars — the worst purchase you’ll ever make. Here’s why.
22 November 2016
- Beware: Scammers Targeting Bankruptcy Filers
6 November 2015
- What It Takes to Win in Court: Building the “Paper Trail”
21 April 2015