Edward Blake Paul
- Business Law, Environmental Law, Medical Malpractice ...
Blake Paul has been a civil trial attorney since 1996. His trial practice includes commercial litigation and business break-ups, personal injury and wrongful death, and other civil disputes. Blake has appeared as lead counsel in the courts of twenty-two of Florida's sixty-seven counties as well as the United States District Courts for the Middle and Southern District of Florida and the Western District of Kentucky. Blake has also handled appellate cases in Florida's Second District Court of Appeals, the United States 11th Circuit Court of Appeals and the Florida Supreme Court.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Environmental Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- Florida State University College of Law
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Auburn University
- B.S. | Sociology / Business
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude Phi Kappa Phi
- Activities: Auburn University Rugby
- Florida State Bar  # 86118
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.