Edgar Ness RomanoPasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP
- Personal Injury, Social Security Disability, Workers' Compensation
- New York
Mr. Romano, a senior partner at Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP, handles workers compensation cases for the firm. He received his undergraduate degree cum laude from Brandeis University and his Juris Doctorate degree from The John Marshall Law School. Mr. Romano litigates workers compensation claims, including cases involving occupational exposure, asbestos and industrial irritants. He has lectured extensively to labor unions and medical providers. Mr. Romano is a Past President of the Workers Injury Law and Advocacy Group and current President of the Society of New York Workers' Compensation Bar Association. He is a member of the Leader’s Forum of the American Association for Justice and Past Chair of the workers compensation section. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the Jewish Lawyer’s Guild, and New York Committee for Occupational Safety & Health (NYCOSH). Mr. Romano serves on the Advisory Committee of the World Trade Center Medical Monitoring Program at Mt. Sinai Hospital and on the Advisory Board of the I.J. Selikoff Center for Occupational and Environmental Medicine. He is listed in “Who’s Who in American Law.”
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Social Security Disability
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- New York
- Managing Partner
- Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP
- - Current
- The John Marshall Law School
- J.D. (1995)
- Brandeis University
- B.A. (1991)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2021
- Worker's Compensation Most Notable Person
- LexisNexis Workers Compensation Law Center
- New York State Bar  # 2697258
- - Current
- 911 Claims: What you need to know about the World Trade Center Rescue, Recovery and or Clean Up Operations, 5th Annual Hot Topics in WCL
- Workers' Law Website
Your health problem may have everything to do with your work—and we will help you obtain fair compensation for it! 800 692 3717 http://www.workerslaw.com/workers-compensation-lawyers-nyc/why-you-may-have-a-work-injury-ny/ If you even suspect your injury or...
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.