Free Consultation: (805) 981-0764Tap to Call This Lawyer
Earl SchurmerOxnard Personal Injury Attorney
- Animal & Dog Law, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Attorney Earl Schurmer is a Southern California personal injury lawyer who has more than two decades of experience in the field. He has handled hundreds of arbitrations and has tried numerous cases to verdict. Mr. Schurmer is a member of the Consumer Attorneys of California, the American Trial Lawyers Association, the Ventura County Bar Association, and the Santa Barbara County Bar Association. To find out about retaining the representation of Attorney Schurmer, contact The Schurmer Firm today.
- Animal & Dog Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Partner
- The Law Offices of Schurmer and Wood
- - Current
- Gilbert, Kelly, Crowley & Jennett, LLP
- Southwestern Law School
- J.D. (1991) | Law
- University of Southern California
- B.A. (1986) | Political Science
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association
- Ventura County Bar Association
- California State Bar
- - Current
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.