Reid, a Charleston real estate attorney, handles all of the firms real estate transactions. Reid assists individuals, families, and investors in navigating the complicated and detailed process of buying and selling real property. Reid is a licensed title insurance agent with Chicago Title Insurance Company and is experienced in handling all types of real estate litigation and real estate transactions involving real property including buying, selling, leasing, refinance and 1031 exchanges.
Reid also practices in the areas of estate planning and probate administration, probate and estate litigation, business succession planning, asset protection, commercial litigation, and other business law matters. Reid advises clients in connection with the establishment of both simple and highly customized estate plans, which the latter may incorporate the use of revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts, charitable trusts, insurance trusts, special needs trusts, and various business entities. She works with families, closely-held businesses and other related professionals to ensure that the estate plan established by her clients during lifetime are respected into the future. She is a member of Wealth Counsel Trust an Estate Practice.
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer several pricing options. Visit our law firm website at www.framelegal.com
- South Carolina
- Partner Attorney
- Frame, Wills, Zeller & Green
- South Carolina Bar # 76673
- Charleston Estate Planning Attorney
- Charleston Real Estate Attorney
- Charleston Real Estate Lawyer
- Trademark Fair Use and Comparative Advertising
5 January 2019
- Transfer of LLC Membership Interests
14 October 2018
- Trademarks – What is Fair Use?
25 March 2018
- Do Single People Need Estate Planning?
20 February 2018
- Tax Reform – Game Changer for Businesses
23 January 2018
- The Importance of Holding a Registered Trademark
6 December 2017
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
7 November 2017
- Third-Party Beneficiary Claims
3 August 2017
- Understanding No Oral Modification Clauses
27 July 2017