E. Michael Brezina IIIBrezina Law, PLLC
- Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Business Law
E. Michael Brezina, III’s career includes more than fifteen years of litigation experience in the private and public sectors, including extensive and diverse trial experience.
Michael graduated Summa Cum Laude in three years from the University of Tennessee (“UT”) in Knoxville, where he was selected Phi Beta Kappa. He was also a member of the Sigma Chi fraternity. In 2004, he graduated Cum Laude from UT College of Law. He was a partner for many years at one of the region’s oldest and largest law firms, starting his practice there after graduating from law school in 2004. During his 15-year tenure there, Michael’s practice focused in large measure on defending Medical Malpractice cases and representing a variety of Commercial and business clients. He also had significant experience in Personal Injury cases (ex: Car Wrecks, Premises Liability cases, etc.). Between 2019 – 2020, Michael served as Assistant Attorney General at the Office of the Attorney General, U.S. Virgin Islands Department of Justice, in Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, V.I. During his time as Assistant Attorney General, he practiced/focused in the areas of Medical Malpractice, Health Care Law and Risk, in addition to serving as an Advisor to Cabinet-level officials on healthcare-related policy and drafting proposed legislation for the Virgin Islands. In July, 2020, he established Brezina Law, PLLC.
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Nursing Home Malpractice
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
- Brezina Law, PLLC
- University of Tennessee College of Law
- Mid-South Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- State Bar of Tennessee  # 023526
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.