Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII SilverBlawgsearch
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Rotolo Law Firm
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden
- Tufts University
- B.A. / English
- New Jersey State Bar # 025041998
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- E. Carr Cornog's Website Profile
- The Rotolo Law Firm Website
- New Jersey Family Law Blog
- What to Ask Yourself before Drawing Up a Prenuptial Agreement
27 June 2016
- Guiding Your Children through Your Divorce
13 June 2016
- Neglecting Terms of Custody Agreement Have Costly Consequences
30 May 2016
- Should Parents Pay for Child’s Bullying Behavior?
16 May 2016
- Common Life Stressors That Can Threaten Your Marriage
2 May 2016
- Joint Custody: Making the Effort to Make It Work
18 April 2016
- Child Custody: Who Wins When Laws Clash?
4 April 2016
- How Divorce May Affect Your Tax Filing Status
21 March 2016
- Divorce and Its Effect on Surrogacy Arrangements
7 March 2016
- New Jersey Injury Lawyers Blog
- What Really Distracts Our Teens behind the Wheel?
20 June 2016
- Macy’s Settles Lawsuit over Escalator Mishap
6 June 2016
- Recall of Certain Children’s Bike Helmets Announced
23 May 2016
- Could A Product Safe Enough for Babies Cause Cancer?
9 May 2016
- Are Counterfeit Products Putting You At Risk?
25 April 2016
- Series of Errors in Connection with Employee Flu Clinic Leads to Lawsuit
11 April 2016
- Drivers, Pay Attention! Police Conducting Crackdown on Distracted Driving
11 April 2016
- Electronic Gearshifts Take Some Adjustment, But Are They Safe?
27 March 2016
- Are Automobile Seat Designs Putting Kids at Undue Risk?
14 March 2016
Contact & Map