Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII SilverBlawgsearch
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Rotolo Law Firm
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden
- Tufts University
- B.A. / English
- New Jersey State Bar # 025041998
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- E. Carr Cornog's Website Profile
- Rotolo Law Firm Website
- New Jersey Family Law Blog
- Joint Custody: Making the Effort to Make It Work
18 April 2016
- Child Custody: Who Wins When Laws Clash?
4 April 2016
- How Divorce May Affect Your Tax Filing Status
21 March 2016
- Divorce and Its Effect on Surrogacy Arrangements
7 March 2016
- Tri-Parenting: Deciding Custody Issues in Non-Traditional Families
22 February 2016
- Has Alimony Reform Act Made It Easier to End Payments?
8 February 2016
- When Determining Grandparents’ Rights Courts Consider ‘Best Interest of the Child’
25 January 2016
- Teens and Snow Shoveling: A Community Service or a Violation of the Law?
11 January 2016
- Do Winter Coats Compromise Car Seat Safety?
28 December 2015
- New Jersey Injury Lawyers Blog
- Are Counterfeit Products Putting You At Risk?
25 April 2016
- Series of Errors in Connection with Employee Flu Clinic Leads to Lawsuit
11 April 2016
- Drivers, Pay Attention! Police Conducting Crackdown on Distracted Driving
11 April 2016
- Electronic Gearshifts Take Some Adjustment, But Are They Safe?
27 March 2016
- Are Automobile Seat Designs Putting Kids at Undue Risk?
14 March 2016
- Did Safety Violations Lead to Worker’s Death?
29 February 2016
- NJ TRANSIT Joins List of Places Banning Hoverboards
15 February 2016
- Court: Store Isn’t Liable for Woman’s Slip-and-Fall Injuries
1 February 2016
- Driver Inattention Cited as Leading Cause of Fatal Accidents in N.J. for Fifth Consecutive Year
18 January 2016
Contact & Map