Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&ALII GoldResponsive Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
Video Chat and Conferencing
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- ID Number: 39092
- English: Spoken, Written
- Baton Rouge Public Defender's Office
- Alabama Attorney Generals Office
- Tulane University
- Pro Bono Award
- Tulane University School of Law
- Louisiana State Bar Association  # 39092
Websites & Blogs
11 Questions Answered
- Q. Felony expungement? Non-violent offender, first offense. No trouble with law enforcement since finishing parole.
- A: You may qualify for a first offender’s pardon. Then you may get an expungement without waiting 10 years.
- Q. How much time does kidnapping carjacking strangulation carry
- A: Carjacking carries between 2 and 20 years. Kidnapping varies greatly depending on several including whether the victim is injured or whether she was held for ransom.
- Q. how much time can you get for contraband in louisiana if you have prior felons
- A: You can get up to 5 years for having contraband in a penal institution. Having a prior record won’t be looked upon favorably when it comes to sentencing.
Contact & Map