- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Harassment and Discrimination Litigation
- Intellectual Property Protection, Unfair Competition, and Trade Secrets
- Preventative Advice and Counseling
- Wrongful Termination Litigation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Mr. Wiseman is admitted to practice in and before all courts in the State of California. He is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court, Northern District; the United States District Court, Eastern District; the United States District
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Santa Clara University
- Participated in the National Environmental Moot Court Competition in New York, and co, authored the Best Brief for Appellants, which was reprinted at Volume 10, Number 2, Spring 1993, Pace Environmental Law Review., Member of the National Trial Team, and in 1993 competed at the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers' Trial Competition in Chicago, Illinois, and at the Association of Trial Lawyers of America's Trial Competition in San Francisco, California.
- University of California
- Davis, with honors
- Activities: In 2008, Mr. Wiseman was featured by Sacramento Magazine as one of the region's top professionals under the age of 40. The article featured prominent architects, surgeons, professors, entrepreneurs, athletes, government officials, and artists. Mr. Wiseman was the only featured lawyer.In 2003 Mr. Wiseman served as the President of the Sacramento Barristers' Club, a 450-member organization that provides continuing legal education seminars and social functions to young lawyers. In 2007, The Barristers' Club recognized its past fifty presidents, and Mr. Wiseman spoke at the awards dinner on behalf of the presidents for the current decade.Mr. Wiseman is a former member of the Board of Directors of the Employment Law Section of the Sacramento County Bar Association.From 1997 through 2003, Mr. Wiseman served two terms as a member of the American Inns of Court, Milton L. Schwartz Inn (UC Davis Chapter).
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map