Douglas SandersonMcCandlish & Lillard, P.C.
- Family Law, Divorce, Real Estate Law ...
Douglas J. Sanderson provides legal services in the multiple areas of commercial real estate, family law/domestic relations, and business organizations and transactions. In his family law/domestic relations practice, Doug counsels and represents people who seek legal assistance with, for example, separation agreements, divorces, and issues of child custody and visitation, equitable distribution, and support (spousal and child, as may apply), as well as, on a happier note, pre-nuptial agreements. Doug’s practice includes litigation as well as other methods of problem-solving, and he strives to assist clients in finding resolutions that avoid or minimize litigation, and to further that effort he also has been trained in the process of Collaborative Divorce. In Doug’s business and commercial real estate practices, he represents people who are owners or operators of businesses, including real estate asset advisors, business investors, landlords, tenants, developers, wireless communications companies, and real estate foundations. In these areas, his practice includes providing legal counsel for the acquisition, development, construction and sale of properties such as office buildings, communications towers, mixed-use developments and condominiums; the negotiation and documentation of commercial, retail and telecommunications leases and of real estate-secured loans; the organization and financing of business entities; the organization of property owners’ associations; and the foreclosure of real estate-secured loans.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Principal (Partner)
- McCandlish & Lillard, P.C.
- - Current
- Principal (Partner)
- Miles & Stockbridge, P.C.
- Principal/Partner (previously associate)
- Bettius & Sanderson, P.C. and predecessors
- The George Washington University Law School
- J.D. | Law
- Trinity College
- B.A. | Economics
- Online and Software Programs to Facilitate Parenting Time Arrangements, Support Obligations, and Payments
- ABA Section of Family Law Magazine, The Family Advocate
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.