(610) 743-3156Tap to Call This Lawyer
Douglas S. WortmanDouglas Wortman, Esq. has a bi-lingual, experienced law firm in Reading, PA.
- Bankruptcy, Divorce, Family Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Attorney Douglas Wortman has been practicing law in Eastern Pennsylvania for 10 years. While he is well-versed in a wide variety of legal issues, his main focus has been family law and bankruptcy. Efficient communication with clients is important to Mr. Wortman. He is known for promptly returning telephone messages and correspondence.
Attorney Wortman is a military veteran who proudly served in the United States Air Force for 10 years.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Probate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 317350
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School
- State Bar of Pennsylvania  # 317350
Websites & Blogs
- Justicia Law LLC
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.