Douglas B.M. EhlkeEhlke Law Offices
- Employment Law, Gov & Administrative Law, Construction Law
Doug Ehlke is a trial lawyer from Federal Way with a National OSHA defense and labor law practice. After 7 years with Weyerhaeuser Company's Law Department, Doug formed his own law firm in 1978. Doug is a national board certified trial lawyer in both civil trial work and pre-trial advocacy.
He has successfully handled cases for employers throughout the United States, in Federal, State and administrative court. In 2009, his office won dismissals in OSHA citation appeals in New Jersey, Colorado, and Wisconsin on cases involving lockout/tagout charges, employment discrimination claims and workplace accidents and fatalities.
In 1988 Doug was nominated by President Reagan to the Federal Occupational Safety and Health Review Commission.
Doug has been recognized on the Super Lawyers list five times and by the Association of Trial Lawyers of America as a Top 100 Trial Attorney in Washington State. Doug has received numerous Super Lawyer awards and Top 100 Trial Lawyer recognitions. In 2015 Doug was given the AV Preeminent designation by Martindale-Hubbell, which is its award for "Highest Possible Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards."
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Ehlke Law Offices
- - Current
- Trial lawyer defending companies against OSHA, WISHA/DOSH, and L&I citations. Have work experience with construction, cranes, trenching, telecommunications, metalforming, asbestos, injury and fatality, to name a few.
- Weyerhaeuser Company
- Company trial lawyer throughout the country.
- The University of Chicago Law School
- State Bar of Washington  # 3160
- Association Of General Contrators
- - Current
- Precision Metalformin Association
- Attorney Of Record
- - Current
- Activities: Assist the Association and its hundreds of members with legal matters.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.