Dorothy Gail HolstromHolstrom Law, PLC
- Family Law, Estate Planning, Real Estate Law ...
Gail Holstrom was born and raised in the Richmond area, graduating from Lee Davis High school in 1981. After high school, Gail enlisted in the United States Air Force and later returned to the Richmond area to get her Bachelor of Science degree from Virginia Commonwealth University. Gail graduated from the University of Richmond School of Law in 2001. Prior to forming her own firm, Gail clerked for Robert S. Carter, P.C. while in law school and worked for Tuck & Associates, PLC as an associate attorney. During her free time. Gail enjoys running and is a member of the Richmond Road Runner Club. She also enjoys riding her Harley Davidson™ with the Steel Horse Chapter of the Harley Owners Group.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- English: Spoken, Written
- Holstrom Law, PLC
- - Current
- Tuck & Associates, PLC
- Robert S. Carter, P.C.
- University of Richmond School of Law
- J.D. (2001)
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- B.S. (1996)
- Honors: cum laude
- Virginia State Bar
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.