Free Consultation: (870) 260-7676Tap to Call This Lawyer
Donna Branch

Donna Branch

I serve the entire state of Arkansas. Let's work together.
  • Business Law
  • Arkansas
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

I started my further education at Tennessee State University graduating with a bachelor's in Political Science. Three short years later she became an alumni of the University of Dayton School of Law. Even though Ohio was more pleasant that she expected, I felt a tug to the Delta of Arkansas. I knew I was called to serve Arkansans.

I am dedicated to serving the small businesses and startups of Arkansas simply because they are the heart of the community. I want to help support small businesses in their contribution to the growth of their communities

Practice Area
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
  • Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Arkansas Judiciary
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
University of Dayton School of Law
University of Dayton School of Law Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of Arkansas
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
2 Questions Answered
Q. What inheritance rights does one have if your civil partner dies.
A: More details would be needed because this is not a clear cut answer. I can say Arkansas does not recognize common law marriage. However, I wouldn't give up just yet. It depends on when the property was acquired (during the 14 years or after). Did your partner have a will? Do your partner have any living children/grandchildren? What about living parents? Did you have children with this partner? All this information plus some more would be great to take to an Arkansas attorney. Good luck.
Q. How can I prove my innocence if no lawyer will help me? I have been wrongfully found at fault and I need help
A: I'm sorry that it doesn't appear that an attorney will help you. If the investigating officer is the one that found you at fault that is not the end of it. I would suggest consistently and throughly explaining your take of the accident to the insurance company. You can still seek damages for your damages and your injury.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Branch Legal Services
West Memphis, AR, USA
Telephone: (870) 260-7676
Monday: 8:30 AM - 5 AM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 3 PM - 5 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed (Today)
Sunday: Closed
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.