My passion is representing temporary and permanent Immigrants to America. I have been practicing exclusively Immigration Law for more than 45 years in New York City, NY, Newark, NJ, Miami & Orlando, Fl.
I was honored to serve as the Chairperson of the New York Chapter of The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). AILA is the most important Immigration Bar membership for Immigration Lawyers in America.
I have experience in almost all areas of Immigration Law.
I have acted as a consultant to other Immigration Lawyers in complicated Immigration Law matters.
These are challenging times for immigrants to America. However, I believe in the future of continued immigration benefits to America.
I look forward to serving your Immigration needs.
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- LAW OFFICE OF DONALD LINDOVER
- RETIRED FROM ACTIVE PRACTICE OF IMMIGRATION LAW FOR FIVE (5) YEARS. RESUMED PRACTICE JUNE 2015
- , NEW YORK CHAPTER CHAIR
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- HONORED TO HAVE HELD EVERY OFFICIAL POSITION IN NEW YORK CHAPTER OF AMERICAN IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ASSOCIATION
- State Bar of New York  # 2483378