Chewning Legal, LLC, is one of Wisconsin's most experienced firms in handling Social Security Disability/SSI claims, whether by first-time applicants or applicants who have been turned down and need help appealing. Attorney Donald J. Chewning has represented hundreds of Social Security disability clients at hearings before Administrative Law Judges in hearings across Wisconsin. He also appeals cases to federal district court when necessary and is admitted to practice in the federal courts of the Eastern District of Wisconsin and the Northern District of Illinois. He has argued cases before the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals in Chicago and has appeared before the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
- Social Security Disability
- Contingent Fees
- Marquette U
- Wisconsin State Bar  # 1030511
- The Manitowoc County Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives (NOSSCR)
- Wisconsin Social Security Disability Lawyer
- Wisconsin Social Security Disability Blog
- Nursing home abuse: How families should proceed
23 November 2020
- What happens next after a denied disability claim?
20 November 2020
- How much money can I get in Social Security disability benefits?
17 November 2020