(267) 391-5461Tap to Call This Lawyer
Donald BermudezAttorney Donald Bermudez provides aggressive and focused representation.
- Criminal Law, Landlord Tenant, Appeals & Appellate ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileResponsive Law
Born and raised in Levittown, Pennsylvania; a strong connection remains with Bucks County. Centered in Philadelphia PA since practicing law.
I will come to court focused, prepared and ready to defend you.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- DUI & DWI
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Consultations are by phone are welcomed for screening purposes to see if my office can help you with your legal issue.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Drexel University
- J.D. | Criminal law and legal writing
- Honors: Nearly full scholarship
- Temple University
- B.A. | History and Political Science
- Honors: 2011 Temple University Library Prize for research in writing the original academic paper Keystone of the Keystone: Falls of the Delaware and Lower Bucks County 1609-1692 (as a junior); Temple Honors Scholar (less than 20 university-wide); Honors Program and History Honors Program; Magna Cum Laude
- Pennsylvania State Bar  # 318841
Articles & Publications
- Keystone of the Keystone: Falls of the Delaware and Lower Bucks County, 1609-1692
- Temple University Libraries
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.