Don H. Jorgensen is an experienced Social Security Disability lawyer who is pleased to assist clients with their disability claims. An advocate first, Mr. Jorgensen spends several hours each week helping the homeless and helpless with free legal services. A strong advocate and caring individual, Mr. Jorgensen has a strong and proven track record of successfully helping his clients obtain their benefits.
He can be contacted either by phone at (888)855-2948 or website at www.MySocialSecurityAttorney.com
- Public Benefits
- Social Security
- Social Security Disability
- SSI Benefits
- Veteran's Disability Claims
- Free Consultation
Please call us so we can help you get your benefits.
- Contingent Fees
We Only Get Paid if You Win Your Case.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
San Diego's Most Successful Social Security Disability Law Firm!
- South Texas College Of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Juris Doctorate
- After successfully completing Law School, Mr. Jorgensen received his Juris Doctorate award.
- Texas State Bar # 24029649
- - Current
- NOSSCR (National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives)
- Activities: NOSSCR's members receive an opportunity to attend two 4 day specialized training seminars each year.
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Activities: Membership
- Better Business Bureau
- Social Security Disability Blog
- What to Expect at a Social Security Disability Hearing
6 March 2009
- How to Apply for Social Security Disability Benefits?
3 March 2009
- Tired of Waiting for Your Social Security Disability Decision-Why Does it Take So Long?
2 March 2009
- Social Security Disability: Do I Really Need an Attorney?
26 February 2009