DON FEATHERSTONE is the Managing Shareholder and Founder of the Firm. He has the distinction of being peer reviewed and rated by Martindale-Hubbell for professional skills and ethics; and is one of the Inland Empire's leading Employment Law and Workers' Compensation Defense attorneys.
Since 1987, Mr. Featherstone has successfully represented a broad range of clients on matters relating to employment, workers' compensation, wage and hour, discrimination, privacy, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, subrogation, and fair employment/housing/civil rights law. He also has a substantial amount of appellate experience with case law on record.
Mr. Featherstone taught workers' compensation law at U.C. Riverside from 2002 to 2008, and has attended numerous speaking engagements as an expert on employment and workers' compensation law. Mr. Featherstone aims to help clients avoid litigation by assessing risk, providing tools to resolve risk issues and offering resources to mitigate future risks.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Workers' Compensation Law, Employment Law, Appellate Law, Administrative Law, Wage & Hour, Labor Code Section 132a, Discrimination, Privacy, Wrongful Termination, Sexual Harassment, Subrogation, Fair Employment/Housing/Civil Rights, OSHA, Unfair Business Practices, Serious & Willful Allegations
OTHER SERVICES OFFERED:
Personal Disability Rating Services
Policy and Procedures Manual
Sexual Harassment Training/ Policy Creation
Customized Seminars / Training
Creation of Employer Programs:
Medical Provider Network
Return to Work Programs
- Workers' Compensation
- Employment Law
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- Founder and Managing Shareholder
- Law Offices of Don Featherstone
- - Current
- Specializing in Employment Law and Workers' Compensation Defense
- Instructor for the Law and Public Policy Deparment
- University of California, Riverside
- Taught numerous subjects surrounding Workers' Compensation.
- Woolsey, Featherstone & Hurt
- Specializing in Workers' Compensation Defense; Certified Specialist - Workers' Compensation Law, California Board of Legal Specialization
- Collins, Woolsey & Featherstone
- Specializing in Workers' Compensation Defense
- Attorney at Law
- Law Offices of James K McDermott
- Member of Management Committee
- Univ of Nevada
- Undergraduate Degree
- Whittier Coll School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar # 128990
- - Current
- Law Offices of Don Featherstone Blog
- Is your Business Compliant with California’s Sexual Harassment Training Deadline?
1 December 2009
- Our First Post!
12 October 2009