(866) 823-9572Tap to Call This Lawyer
Dominique YoungA femmepreneur advocating for other femmepreneurs.
- Business Law, Trademarks, Intellectual Property ...
- Florida, Georgia
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video Conferencing
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Trademark Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Tax Law
- Income Taxes, Tax Appeals
- Microsoft Teams
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment plans can be provided.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- State Bar of Georgia
- University of Alabama School of Law
- LL.M. (2016)
- Florida A&M University College of Law
- J.D. (2011)
- Honors: Dean's List Fall 2009, Fall 2010
- Activities: Moot Court Team – ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition, 2011 Regional Champions (alternate); Thurgood Marshall National Mock Trial Specialist, 2010-2011; Student Bar Association; Environmental Law Society; BLSA Mock Trial Team; BLSA; CLS;
- Brenau University
- B.F.A. (2007) | Arts Management
- Honors: Order of Omega Greek Leadership Society; Kappa Pi International Art Honor Society; Merit List; HOPE Scholar; Pillar of Excellence – 2005, 2006; Pillar of Excellence for Greek Council – 2007; Brenau Faculty Excellence Scholar, 2003-2007;
- Activities: Greek Council President, NPHC Vice-President; Sorority Vice-President and Membership Chair; Junior Justice on Honor Court; Volleyball Team; E Pluribus Unim Planning Committee, 2006
- State Bar of Georgia  # 890409
- - Current
- The Florida Bar  # 0091713
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.