Free Consultation: (330) 394-1587Tap to Call This Lawyer
Dimitrios MakridisAttorney Dimitri Makridis of Makridis Law Firm is a top Columbus DUI Lawyer. He
- DUI & DWI, Criminal Law, Personal Injury ...
Ethics and Professionalism
Pete Friedmann July 7, 2020
Dimitri is an excellent advocate for his clients. He genuinely cares for the people he represents.
Nikki A. November 17, 2019
He gets results. Attorney Dimitrios Makridis went above and beyond to resolve my legal issue. He was professional, empathetic, knowledgeable, courteous, easy to talk to, and got results. He saved me thousands of dollars by resolving my legal issue out of court. I am thankful he was on my side, and will be sure to use his services in the future if needed.
David V. November 14, 2019
He is the best in his field I so appreciate what Dimitrios Makridis and the legal services he has given me, he has given me a new lease on life. I cannot stop saying enough about the legal services I received, I so appreciate his legal services. He is the best at what he claim s.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldResponsive Law
Makridis Law Firm brings over 40 years of legal experience to Criminal, Personal Injury, Bankruptcy, Employment, Workers' Compensation, Social Security Disability, Estate Planning, and Domestic cases.
Schedule your free consultation today by calling (330) 394-1587.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Greek: Spoken, Written
- General Counsel
- Hyperion Motors
- - Current
- Intake Officer
- City of Columbus
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- B.S. (2012) | Operations Management and Supervision
- Capital University Law School
- J.D. (2012)
- Cross-examining Police Officers in OVI Cases
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
- Lead Counsel Rating in Criminal Law - State Felony & Misdemeanor
- Lead Counsel
- Columbus Bar Association Lawyers For Justice
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- The Job Market: How to Stand Out from your Competitors
- Columbus Bar Lawyers Quarterly
- Deposition Etiquette... NOT!
- Professional Liability Defense Quarterly
- Trial Preparation from Start to Finish, PACO, Columbus, OH
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2020
- Super Lawyers
Websites & Blogs
- Makridis Law
- Makridis Law Blog
- Do you know how bail works?
September 29, 2022
- What to Know About Self-Defense Laws
September 22, 2022
- When is expungement a reasonable option?
January 30, 2022
38 Questions Answered
- Q. I discovered I have warrant for my arrest. This was absolutely not me. My brother stole my identity and the report shows
- A: You need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to represent you.
- Q. My brother inlaw was charged with child endangerment in ohio i am 50 and was told that i could not have any direct
- A: Typically a no contact order in a situation like this would be imposed against the person charged. Meaning your brother-in-law cannot have contact with certain individuals. If you are one of those individuals (for whatever reason), he is prohibited from contacting you. He is also prohibited from contacting you if you act as a third party to someone he is prohibited from contacting.
- Q. Hi, I'm the victim in a domestic violence case. My question is if i'm asked to testify or if i'm subpoenaed too do I hav
- A: Realistically, if you do not want to testify, you (or your lawyer) needs to tell the prosecutor. If you are forced to take the stand to testify, you can always plead the 5th.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.