Dillon G. CoilEllsworth, Moody & Bennion, Chtd.
- Business Law, Intellectual Property
Mr. Coil graduated from the University of New Hampshire School of Law in 2009, and was admitted to practice law in Nevada later that same year. While in law school, Mr. Coil competed twice in the BMI/Cardozo Entertainment and Communications Law Moot Court Competition in New York City. He also coached his school's team in the 2009 George Washington National Religious Freedom Moot Court Competition.
In addition to his moot court experience, Mr. Coil worked for two years in his school's civil practice clinic where he obtained hands-on experience representing indigent clients in both commercial and administrative law. He furthered his work in the public interest as a law clerk at the Utility Consumers' Action Network in San Diego, CA and continues to periodically contribute on their behalf.
Prior to law school Mr. Coil graduated from Brigham Young University where he studied Political Science and Business Management.
Mr. Coil is also fluent in the Spanish language.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Labor Law
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Ellsworth, Moody & Bennion, Chtd.
- - Current
- Business litigation and transactions, wage claims, asset protection, and adoptions. Draft pleadings at all stages of business litigation. Assist with transactional business and asset protection practice by drafting notices of lien, demand letters, quitclaim deeds, assignments of interest, wills, trusts, and certificates of trust. Protect clients’ intellectual property by creating individualized IP protection strategies and registering trademarks. Work directly with clients and opposing counsel throughout all stages of litigation.
- University of New Hampshire
- J.D. | Business Law, Intellectual Property, and Tax Law
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.