Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
Additional Practice Area
- Public Benefits
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
- Contingent Fees
For a very few select cases.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fixed Fees offered for most uncontested and planning matters. Hourly billing applies to contested matters.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Braverman Law Group, LLC
- Stanford University
- University of California - Irvine
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Wealth Counsel
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- Ventura Bar Association
- Boulder Bar Association
- The Conejo Valley Estate Planning Council
- - Current
- Activities: The mission of the Conejo Valley Estate Planning Council is to pro ote the highest quality estate planning services by developing and improving the capabilities of Council members, fostering cooperation among its professional disciplines, and familiarizing the public with estate planning matters. Http://www.cvepc.org
- Provisors, Ventura Group
- - Current
- Activities: Provisors is a community of professionals who serve their clients as trusted advisors and share the highest standards of integrity, performance and accountability. Membership is limited to highly respected professionals whose standards of performance and quality of services are constantly monitored by their fellow members. Check out the Code of Ethics at http://www.provisors.com/about/code_of_ethics.asp?from=nav You can visit Ms. Braverman's profile at http://www.provisors.com/members/memberDetail.asp/id/7149
- The Academy of Special Needs Planners
- - Current
- Activities: The Academy is the largest organization in the country dedicated to providing tools, education and collaboration to attorneys who focus on special needs planning. Our educational consumer site is at http://www.specialneedsanswers.com. Our site for attorneys is at http://www.specialneedsplanners.com. The Academy holds a 2-day national conference annually attended by attorneys, trustees, and other professionals who support the special needs community.
- PAUSE 4 Kids
- - Current
- Activities: PAUSE 4 Kids provides a regular parent support group. We also offer an annual educational program over 4 Saturdays. The Special Education Advocacy Training is taught by fellow Board Member, Rene Folse, Esq. Diedre Braverman, Esq. teaches parents and other professionals about the flexibility and underlying law behi d special needs trusts, the availability of a variety of public benefits for adults with special needs, and the necessity of carefully evaluating whether a conservatorship is appropriate when a child with special needs turns 18.
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law
- State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
Websites & Blogs
- Diedre Wachbrit Braverman's Website Profile
- Braverman Law Group, LLC Website
- Boulder Estate Planning Legal Blog
- Simple steps for creating your first estate plan
20 June 2018
- Do you need to update your estate plan?
13 June 2018
- Follow these estate planning tips later in life
14 May 2018
- Is it really possible to avoid probate?
27 April 2018
- Estate planning without children might be challenging
24 April 2018
- What are the benefits of a revocable living trust?
5 April 2018
- Do you need to update your will?
4 April 2018
- With estate planning, avoiding mistakes is a must
2 April 2018
- Are you a parent? You need to have a will and estate plan
29 March 2018
Contact & Map