- Divorce, Family Law, Criminal Law ...
DeVonna Ponthieu attended Southeastern Louisiana University in 1993 and graduated cum laude in May 1998. She applied and was accepted to the LSU Paul M. Hebert Law School and graduated in 2001. After passing the bar exam, she opened her private office in Denham Springs and has been practicing law there ever since. She has had cases in all of the 21st Judicial District (Livingston, Tangipahoa and St.Helena), East Baton Rouge Parish, Ascension Parish, East Feliciana and other parishes.
DeVonna is a member in good standing with the Louisiana State Bar Association. She was a past president, vice-president and secretary/treasurer of the 21st Bar Association and is currently a member of the Florida Parishes Inns of Court. She was a past vice-president, secretary/treasurer and program chair of the same Inns of Court. DeVonna was a member of the Kiwanis of Denham Springs and past secretary of the Kiwanis. DeVonna is currently a member of the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys ( NAFLA). She is also a member of the Lawyers of Distinction for Family and Divorce Law.
- Contested Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
I accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. I charge a 4% administrative fee for the use of the credit card.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
$150 consultation fee which is waived if services are retained.
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- ID Number: 27855
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University
- J.D. (2001)
- Louisiana State Bar  # 27855
- Florida Parishes Inns of Court
- 21st Judicial Bar Association
- Past President, current member
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.