Denyse D Kruse
- Elder Law, Estate Planning, Probate
Denyse D. Kruse, Esq. is a shareholder at Kruse Law, P.A. where she focuses her practice in the areas of estate planning, probate and trust administration, and Elder Law. Denyse graduated cum laude from Stetson University College of Law in 2016 and earned a certificate of concentration in elder law. Denyse earned the William Blews bro bono award, the Carol A. Samuels Unsung Hero Leadership Award and is a member of the Spanish Honors Society. Denyse also served as the president of the elder law society and as a senior editor for the Journal of International Aging and Policy. In 2003 Denyse graduated from the University of South Dakota with a Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Spanish and English. Before attending law school, Denyse worked for several years as a probate and trust administration paralegal. Denyse is currently the Chair of the Probate Section of the St. Petersburg Bar Association, the Treasurer of the St. Petersburg Sunrise Rotary Club, a member of the Suncoast Estate Planning Council, and a member of the Penick Inn of Court.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Stetson University College of Law
- J.D. (2016) | Elder Law Concentration
- Honors: Academic Honors - Cum Laude William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award Carol R. Samuels Unsung Hero Student Leadership Award
- University of South Dakota
- B.A. (2003) | Double Major - Spanish and English
- The Florida Bar  # 0127152
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.