Dennis has lived and practiced law in the Central Valley since 1982. Prior to that he taught school for five years. He received his undergraduate degree from UC Berkeley and his law degree from Southwestern University School of Law in Los Angeles. Dennis began practicing disability law in L985 and has exclusively limited his practice to representing disabled people appearing before the Social Secu rity Administration since 1988.
Dennis is married, has three adult children and enjoys golf, walking , fishing and reading.
- Social Security Disability
- Public Benefits
- Free Consultation
- Central District of California
- Eastern District of California
- English: Spoken, Written
- Peña & Bromberg, PLC
- Mount Saint Vincent University
- Southwestern Law School
- University of California - Berkeley
- California State Bar # 89432
- - Current
- Dennis M. Bromberg's Website Profile
- Peña & Bromberg, PLC Website
- Fresno Social Security Disability Attorneys Blog
- How Does California Plaintiff’s Testimony on Disability Affect Supplemental Security Income?
21 November 2018
- When Can a Treating Provider’s Assessment Be Rejected in California?
7 November 2018
- Importance of Having a Strong Medical Record of Your Impairments
17 October 2018
- Evaluation of Disabling Impairments in California
3 October 2018
- ALJ Doesn’t Properly Weigh Medical Evidence for Claimant with Bipolar Disorder
11 September 2018
- Deviations from Hearing Appeals Litigation and Law Manual in Administrative Law Judge’s Reasoning
4 September 2018
- How Much Weight is a Treating Doctor’s Opinion Given?
10 August 2018
- ALJ Fails to Consider Certain Impairments in California SSI and SSDI Case
9 August 2018
- Substance Abuse and Social Security Disability Benefits in California
18 July 2018