Free Consultation: (702) 869-8801Tap to Call This Lawyer
Delwyn E. Webber

Delwyn E. Webber

Black & LoBello
  • Estate Planning, Probate
  • Nevada
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

For any of your estate planning or probate needs, call attorney Delwyn Webber (702) 869 8801

Delwyn Webber has practiced in Nevada since 2008. Prior to that, she practiced law on the Gold Coast, Australia.

The experience Delwyn has gained to date includes a deep appreciation and understanding of the sensitive and emotional needs of her clients.

Practice Areas
  • Estate Planning
  • Probate
  • Free Consultation
    Call me for a free consultation and an explanation of fee structure for Probate and Estate Planning law (702) 869 8801
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
U.S. Supreme Court
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Black & LoBello
Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia
LL.B. (2004) | Law
Honors: Graduated with Honors
Placeholder image for education.
Top Attorneys of North America
Who's Who Directories
Top Attorneys of North America
Who's Who Directories
Client Distinction Award
Top 100 Lawyers In Las Vegas
Client Distinction Award
Martindale Hubbell
Professional Associations
State Bar of Nevada  # 11010
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
29 Questions Answered

Q. If my executor is my 100% TOD beneficiary, can I also designate that others will receive $$ gifts from that same amount?
A: My suggestion would be to have TOD on all of your accounts, and split them between all of your beneficiaries in whatever percentages you desire. If all of your assets are liquid, you can avoid Probate simply by naming beneficiaries on your accounts. If you don't have TOD, then the funds become part of your estate, and will more than likely go through Probate (depending upon the value). If you do that, then your Will dictates how your Executor disposes of those assets. If you leave all of your funds to your executor as TOD, then those funds become his/hers to do with as they wish, which includes keeping all of the money. Also, even if you name your beneficiary TOD and he/she does later split the funds per your wishes, those funds become a 'gift' from your executor so they could have gift tax implications (again depending upon the value).
Q. How can I get a copy of a trust if not from the holder?
A: That would depend upon whether or not you are entitled to a copy of the Trust and/or upon who the 'holder' is. You will need to be more specific to get an answer. Try asking again, with more information.
Q. My father is ill and may not live very long.
A: Unfortunately as your father is not lucid, he cannot sign a Power of Attorney. Your mom would have to get a guardianship over him through the Court. This all takes time and expense and the Court would have to consent to refinancing the house. After your dad passes your mom should be able to negotiate with the bank for a better interest rate, so long as she can satisfy the banks requirements.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Black & LoBello Attorneys at Law
10777 W. Twain Ave., Suite 300
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Telephone: (702) 869-8801
Monday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.