Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Landlord Tenant
- Business Law
Additional Practice Area
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Lewis & Clark Law School
- J.D. (1980)
- Alaska State Bar # 8011079
- Anchorage Bar Association
4 Questions Answered
- Q. The jurisdictional competence of the Nigerian court to conclude a divorce suit partially decided by a foreign court
- A: Your question is not clear, but Alaska lawyers usually do not know Nigerian law.
- Q. Is driving in alaska a right or a privilege?
- A: It is generally considered a privilege, although taking a license must be done pursuant to law.
- Q. What is the minimum sentence for a third degree assault on a minor in Canada?
- A: Alaska is not in Canada, it is part of the U.S. We don't know the federal law or the provincial law of Canada.
- Q. In the state of alaska wen a mother gives births to her child .. Dosent she automacticly have custody of the child
- A: There is no legal custody in Alaska. Usually a person must file with the superior court in Alaska and ask the court to award him/her legal custody.
Contact & Map