Debrina Lynn Washington
- Employment Law, Estate Planning, Family Law
- New York
Debrina received her BA from Skidmore College with a dual major in Business and French and her JD from the University Of Pittsburgh School Of Law. She was admitted to the New York State Bar in 2006. Before admission to the bar, she provided legal services to the modest-income community in Pittsburgh. Her proudest accomplishment to date is being a single mom to a beautiful, energetic toddler. When time permits, she provides pro bono legal services to the New York City community.
The focus of DL Washington law is to provide affordable legal services to all New Yorkers, with a concentration on the distinct needs of single parents. We provide limited legal services, which means we will draft the legal document, but it is the client's responsibility to file them.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
MC, Visa, Amex, Discover
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Affordable Legal Services
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- J.D. (2005) | Law
- Skidmore College
- B.A. (2000) | Business-French
- New York State Bar  # 4445631
- - Current
- The NYC Legal Aid Society
- Life Estate Planning Project
- Activities: Draft Wills, Health Care Directives, and Health Care Proxies for elderly persons
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.