Debra J. CohnTully Rinckey PLLC
- Divorce, Elder Law, Estate Planning ...
- New York
Debra Cohn is the Managing Partner of Tully Rinckey PLLC’s Binghamton office. She focuses her practice on Family and Matrimonial Law, including Divorce, Child Support, Child Custody, Child Visitation, Spousal Support and Paternity. Debra has over 10 years of experience and skill representing clients in a vast array of topics relating to family and matrimonial law. She is dedicated to providing exceptional representation and the best possible outcomes for her clients.
Debra is a member of the New York State Bar Association and Broome County Bar Association. She has an AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating. Debra received the Pro Bono Award from Nassau Suffolk Legal Services in 2016 and 2017. Additionally, she has been named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers and awarded the Clients' Choice Award from Avvo.
As an undergraduate, Debra attended Stony Brook University, where she received a B.A. cum laude in 2003. In 2007, she obtained her J.D. from the Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, where she was awarded the CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Family Law, Family Law Clinic and the Rights of Children.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- New York
- Managing Partner
- Tully Rinckey PLLC
- - Current
- Managing Partner (2018-present), Partner (2017), Senior Associate (2016)
- Attorney & Owner
- Law Office of Debra Cohn
- Associate Attorney
- The Law Offices of Janis M. Noto
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- J.D. (2007)
- State University of New York - Stony Brook
- B.A. (2003) | Political Science
- Honors: Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Pi Sigma Honor Society for Political Science
- Clients' Choice Award
- Preeminent Rating
- Academic Excellence in Family Law
- Academic Excellence Family Law Clinic
- Academic Excellence Rights of Children
- Broome County Bar Association
- New York State Bar  # 4570941
- - Current
- Modifying Child Support
- Tully Rinckey PLLC Website
- Matrimonial and Family Law Practice, Civil Practice – Selected Issues CLE Program
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.