Debra Ann SitzbergerGrass Valley, Nevada City, Auburn Attorney for Real Estate and Business
- Real Estate Law, Business Law, Insurance Claims ...
Voted the Best Attorney in Nevada County 6 consecutive years, Debra, is licensed in both California and Washington. She was admitted to the Washington Bar in 1983, While in Seattle, Debra worked for a prominent general business/real estate law firm before becoming Vice President, General Counsel, Designated Broker, and Interim Director of Human Resources for a multi-million dollar real estate development and management company. She handled all corporate, real estate, land-use, risk management, and insurance matters including airplane leasing and counseling a charitable foundation. She procured multi-million dollar settlements on behalf of the company. She has made her considerable talents available to the residents and businesses of the foothills, in a variety of business and real estate matters. In addition to her private practice, she is General Counsel and Vice President of Legal Affairs of Coldwell Banker Grass Roots Realty, and a frequent speaker on the latest developments with short sales, loan modification, deeds in lieu foreclosure and real estate financing problems.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Elder Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
Initial phone consultation to determine possible bases for engagement.
- Western Washington Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- Univ of Washington School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 229929
- - Current
- Law Offices of Dorfman and Sitzberger
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.