Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Military Law
Additional Practice Area
- Wills, Living Wills, POA
I give a free 15 minute consultation and an hour, if I am retained. Additionally I am available 24/7 via email email@example.com.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- I have been practicing family law for over 20 years. I enjoy making a difference in people's lives while they are going through a difficult time. My staff and I will take very good care of you and will get the best result possible regarding your children and your financial needs. My years of experience have shown me that a strong advocate for the client, delivered with a certain amount of compassion is the winning formula for a "successful" outcome.
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. (1996) | Law
- Florida State Bar  # 88773
- - Current
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator
- Guardian Ad Litem Program of Broward County
Websites & Blogs
112 Questions Answered
- Q. Will an injunction force a family member out of the home?
- A: Yes she would have to move out. You should call the police. Your sister is committing a felony.
- Q. Can my husband take my kids away if he is the sole breadwinner and we have a prenup?
- A: You need a lawyer. He would most likely have to pay your fees. Even if the prenup says he does not have to, he cannot get our of temporary fees, per Florida law. There is too much at stake here. I believe you will ultimately prevail, barring any extenuating circumstances. Please seek representation.
- Q. Hello, Interested in family will or estate planning..What are going rates for this service..Thank You
- A: I don't like to post this online. Please call my office. 954-776-2320. Price depends on service you need. I am conveniently located in Fort Lauderdale.
Contact & Map