Free Consultation: (312) 835-2996Tap to Call This Lawyer
Debbie CohenCohen Law
- Divorce, Family Law, Domestic Violence ...
Ethics and Professionalism
Alexander B Blum August 11, 2020
Fantastic lawyer who really cares about her Clients. She has a wide range of knowledge and if I was charged with a criminal or traffic matter, I would not hesitate to give her a call to discuss.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video Conferencing
I provide personalized, compassionate, yet aggressive representation. I treat each client as if they are my sole priority. As a former Cook County prosecutor, I understand what the State needs to prove its cases. I am vastly skilled in litigation, investigations, and negotiations and provide superior representation to those dealing with a divorce or criminal matter. I attended the University of Wisconsin - Madison for undergrad and received my law degree from Chicago-Kent College of Law.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Juvenile Law
Free half hour consultations.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- J.D. (2000) | Law
- Activities: ATLA Trial Team
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- B.A. (1996) | Communication Arts
Websites & Blogs
- Cohen Law
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.