Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII Gold
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- German: Spoken, Written
- The Taradash Group, P.C.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- J.D. (1999)
- DePaul University
- B.A. (1995) | Political Science
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
Websites & Blogs
- Dean Wilhelm Taradash's Website Profile
- The Taradash Group, P.C. Website
8 Questions Answered
- Q. receive allocated family support- (maintenance and child support together in one payment. I am in Illinois.
- A: You should have a lawyer review your divorce decree. If possible, you should file a Motion to Extend the Unallocated Support.
- Q. I'm the father of a soon to be 13 year old. His mother and I were never married. Can she move with him out of state ?
- A: If you have been declared the father, then she can’t leave. You shouid call a lawyer asap.
- Q. Childs mother has kept child from me for 2 months..can she legally keep my daughter from seeing me..
- A: Of course not. You need to enforce your rights. Feel free to call me at 312-775-1020 to discuss.
- Q. What else can I do to establish paternity ?
- A: You should have a lawyer represent you in this matter. Feel free to call me at 312-775-1020 to discuss your situation.
- Q. I was married in Illinois I got divorced in Tenn. My divorce papers say I do not owe child support. Illinois said that
- A: You should show your documents to a lawyer. Feel free to call me at 312-775-1020.
- Q. Can I just get a motion instead of a petition to see a judge?
- A: You should talk with a lawyer ASAP. Feel free to call me at 312-775-1020.
- Q. The mother of my two children up and left without notice, not sure she is coming back. What can I do?
- A: How long has she been gone? Are the children with you? If yes, get a Petition on file asap.
- Q. My son's mother is homeless and unemployed. My son is now living with me. Can I get full custody?
- A: You can, but you need to file the appropriate Petition. Call a lawyer ASAP and get started on the Petition. I would bring this to the court as an emergency. Feel free to call me at 312-775-1020z
Contact & Map