Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Reviewed by Luke Kazmar March 20, 2019
I endorse Dean without reservation, as he is an exceptionally sharp attorney with an encyclopedic knowledge of the law. Amongst his colleagues, Dean has a reputation for integrity and commitment to his clients. My personal experience in opposing Dean is that he does not approach opposing lawyers with the needless antagonism, which only serves to drive up litigation costs. To the contrary, Dean makes every effort to settle the case in a thoughtful and creative manner.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII Gold
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- German: Spoken, Written
- The Taradash Group, P.C.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- J.D. (1999)
- DePaul University
- B.A. (1995) | Political Science
- Peer Review Rated
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Coping with Divorce , Divorce
Websites & Blogs
- Dean Wilhelm Taradash's Website Profile
- The Taradash Group, P.C. Website
11 Questions Answered
- Q. Childs mother has kept child from me for 2 months..can she legally keep my daughter from seeing me..
- A: Of course not. You need to enforce your rights. Feel free to call me at 312-775-1020 to discuss.
- Q. What else can I do to establish paternity ?
- A: You should have a lawyer represent you in this matter. Feel free to call me at 312-775-1020 to discuss your situation.
- Q. I was married in Illinois I got divorced in Tenn. My divorce papers say I do not owe child support. Illinois said that
- A: You should show your documents to a lawyer. Feel free to call me at 312-775-1020.
Contact & Map