Free Consultation: (248) 663-2566Tap to Call This Lawyer
Dean E. PatrickExperience to guide you and aggressively advocate for your rights
- Probate, Traffic Tickets, Estate Planning ...
Ethics and Professionalism
Julian J. Poota June 6, 2019
Mr. Patrick is an excellent attorney. He is well regarded and will take care of his clients.
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Since establishing his own practice, Mr. Patrick has personally counseled hundreds of individuals in legal matters and has educated thousands throughout Michigan as a speaker and author.
- Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Traffic Tickets
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Social Security Disability
Additional Practice Areas
- Estate Settlement
- Incapacity Planning
- Power of Attorney
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- J.D. | General
- Central Michigan University
- B.S. | Biology & Computer Science
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- State Bar of Michigan
- - Current
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Institute of Continuing Legal Education
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.