Dawn Chere Sequeira

Dawn Chere Sequeira

Legacy Immigration, L.L.C.
  • Immigration Law
  • District of Columbia, New York
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

I became an immigration attorney to help preserve this country's legacy as a land of opportunity and freedom. With my hard work, perseverance, and a strong advocate by their side, my clients were able to achieve the American Dream.

Practice Area
    Immigration Law
    Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Visa or MasterCard (Surcharge Applies).
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
District of Columbia
District of Columbia Bar
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
New York
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Founder & Principal Attorney
Legacy Immigration, L.L.C.
- Current
Patel Law Group (Chirag V. Patel, P.A.)
American University Washington College of Law
J.D. (2007) | Law
American University Washington College of Law Logo
American University
B.S. (2001) | Biology (Minor in Criminal Justice)
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
State Bar of New York  # 4607222
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Federal Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
District of Columbia Bar, International Law Section
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
146 Questions Answered
Q. I am on H-4 and soon going to start my PhD. Can I do RA (Research Assistanship) and there by earn money while on H-4?
A: It is not advisable to work on an H4 without an H4 EAD. Usually the J1 or H1B are the most common visas for researchers. Our firm may consider an H3 but you would have to contact our firm for a consultation to check your eligibility.
Q. What to do if my father didn't renew my green card and I'm about to turn 18
A: Most likely. Just because you have an expired card does not mean that you no longer has LPR status. Your green card is an investment. Please meet with an immigration attorney.
Q. What is the process to apply for remission? Is there an application to complete?
A: If you mean, "application for readmission", yes, there is a form and a fee. You should have been provided instructions.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Legacy Immigration, LLC (Located in ISN Building)
10411 Motor City Drive
Suite 750
Bethesda, MD 20817
Telephone: (301) 529-1912
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.