(402) 434-9050Tap to Call This Lawyer
David W. RoweKinsey Rowe Becker & Kistler, LLP
- Elder Law, Estate Planning
Claimed Lawyer Profile
David's practice includes legal assistance to disabled or elderly persons and their families in a variety of contexts, class action litigation, and the use of social science research in the preparation of legal cases for trial.
A graduate of Davidson College, David holds a Ph.D. in Experimental Psychology from the University of Tennessee. For several years he taught Psychology at the University level, and he worked in a psychiatric setting. Subsequently, he attended law school at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
David joined the firm in 1991, and is a partner.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Additional Practice Areas
- Class Action Litigation
- Special Needs Trusts
- Kinsey Rowe Becker & Kistler, LLP
- - Current
- University of Michigan Law School
- J.D. | Law
- Davidson College
- University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- Experimental Psychology
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.