A native of Wilmington, Delaware, David graduated from Gettysburg College magna cum laude and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa with degrees in history and political science in 2006.
He subsequently received a Master’s Degree in Irish History from Queen’s University-Belfast in Belfast, Northern Ireland in 2008.
Following a brief period of time working for a non-profit in Washington, DC, he attended the University of Richmond School of Law from where he graduated in 2012. At Richmond he served as Manuscripts Editor for the Richmond Journal of Law and the Public Interest and was on the Law School’s Trial Advocacy Board.
David is admitted to practice law in the State of Delaware and the State of Pennsylvania. He is a member of the Delaware State Bar Association, Pennsylvania State Bar Association, and the American Association for Justice.
- Personal Injury
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Civil Rights
- Employment Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Xarelto Lawsuits
- Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuits
- Sexual Abuse
- Jacobs & Crumplar, P.A.
- University of Richmond School of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- Activities: Manuscripts Editor for the Richmond Journal of Law and Public Interest Law School’s Trial Advocacy Board
- Queen’s University-Belfast
- M.A. (2008) | Irish History
- Gettysburg College
- B.A. (2006) | History and Political Science
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Activities: Phi Beta Kappa
- Delaware State Bar # 005876
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association
- American Association for Justice