- Business Law, Real Estate Law, Trademarks ...
- South Dakota
South Dakota lawyer David Rezac is a member of the Davenport, Evans, Hurwitz & Smith Transactions and General Business practice group, and his practice covers all aspects of business transactions, as well as federal and state trademark registrations. David advises clients in both large and small business transactions, and his expertise covers entity formation, leasing and financing arrangements, real estate sales, mergers, acquisitions, and general contract preparation and negotiation. David also has extensive experience in obtaining federal and state trademark registrations and can assist clients in determining the advantages of registration, as well as completing the registration process.
David joined Davenport Evans in 2007. Prior to that he served as law clerk to Justice Judith K. Meierhenry of the South Dakota Supreme Court, and practiced for two years in the general business group of another local law firm.
David Rezac was recognized by Chambers and Partners in the area of Corporate/Commercial, and named an “Up and Coming” attorney by Chambers and Partners in 2014 and 2015.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Environmental Law
- Intellectual Property
- South Dakota
- State Bar of South Dakota
- University of South Dakota School of Law
- J.D. (2004)
- Honors: Sterling Honor Graduate
- University of South Dakota
- State Bar of South Dakota  # 3534
- American Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.