David Reuven EsqFormer Prosecutor Now Fighting for You!!
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Personal Injury ...
FORMER PROSECUTOR NOW FIGHTING FOR YOU!!
The Law Office of David W. Reuven is a full service, client-oriented law firm, actively engaged in criminal defense, personal injury and business law. Principal, Attorney David Reuven, has been practicing law since 1992.
David Reuven was a successful Prosecuting Attorney for the State of Ohio. David has taught law and investigation courses in High School and College. As a former prosecutor and insurance defense lawyer, David Reuven has considerable trial experience and strong negotiation skills. In his current practice of civil and criminal law David Reuven is dedicated to providing each client with the highest quality legal services in the most efficient and effective manner. He is licensed in state and federal court and services the northeast Ohio counties.
The Law Firm's focus is on developing close and effective relationships based on trust and confidence while recognizing the importance of each client’s interest and specific needs. Our Firm understands how important your case is to you. We are not a legal mill trying to get quick settlements and plea bargains. Our focus is on each client’s needs to make sure we get the best possible outcome for our clients.
My pledge to you is that I will take the time to listen to your issues and will effectively resolve those issues to your benefit.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Juvenile Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Criminal Defense
Free phone consultation. Feel free to call me on my cellular 216-338-8666.
I accept contingency fees on personal injury matters and commercial collections matters.
- Law Office of David W. Reuven
- A general law practice concentrating in the areas of criminal defense, personal injury and business litigation.
- Farmers Insurance
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
- Ashtabula County Prosecutor's Office
- Cleveland State University Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- J.D. (1992)
- Ohio State University
- B.S.B.A. (1989) | Business and Marketing
- Honors: Deans List
- Ohio State Bar
- Investigative Techniques
- Lakeland Community College
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.