Free Consultation: (877) 875-6958Tap to Call This Lawyer
David Piotrowski

David Piotrowski

Evict your tenant today!
  • Landlord Tenant, Real Estate Law, Business Law ...
  • California
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Representing Landlords in Eviction Cases. Assisting Interstate Household Goods Moving Companies with Tariffs and Contracts. Practicing member of the State Bar of California and the United States District Court for the Central District of California.

Practice Areas
Landlord Tenant
Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Additional Practice Areas
  • General Civil
  • Interstate Household Goods Transportation
  • Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Univ of California at Los Angeles
Undergraduate Degree
Placeholder image for education.
Southwestern Univ School of Law
Law Degree
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
California State Bar  # 233799
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Speaking Engagements
Best Eviction Practices for Landlords Seminar, Los Angeles, California
Attorney Piotrowski spoke at an Apartment Association of Greater Los Angeles seminar dealing with landlord best practices and an overview of the eviction process. The Law Office of David Piotrowski assists California landlords with tenant evictions.
Websites & Blogs
California Eviction and Interstate Household Goods Blog
Legal Answers
17 Questions Answered
Q. Hi, I was not able to pay the full amount of rent for this month (May) but paid $200.00 from the $1700 due.
A: The landlord could serve you with a 3 day notice for non-payment for the balance that you owe. If you do not pay within 3 days of being served with the 3 day notice, then the landlord could file an eviction court case against you.
Q. I am being forced by the landlord on an illegal apmt to move for another tenant. Am I entitled to relocation assistance?
A: That depends on whether or not your property is subject to rent control.
Q. If I give my 30-day notice to move out in the middle of the month, do I need to pay the whole months rent?
A: You would pay a prorated rent for June. To get the daily value, divide the full months' rent by 30. Then, multiply the daily value by the number of days in June until the 30 day notice expires.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Law Office of David Piotrowski
28005 Smyth Dr., Suite 180
Valencia, CA 91355
Toll-Free: (877) 875-6958
Law Office of David Piotrowski
1542 Hollister St.
Suite 190
Santa Barbara, CA 93111
Toll-Free: (877) 875-6958
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.