Top-ranked divorce and family law attorneys serving Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Washington, Racine counties and all of South-Eastern Wisconsin. David N. Iancu has devoted his practice to finding innovative solutions to complex divorce and family law cases. No case too big or too small.
Featured in Milwaukee’s Lifestyle Magazine, “M Magazine” as a “Leading Lawyer” each year from 2013 to 2018.
Named “10 Best Attorney” for Wisconsin by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys for 2018.
Named ‘SUPER LAWYER – Rising Star’ each year from 2010 to 2018.
Named a “Top 100 Lawyer” by The National Advocates for 2017 and 2018.
Named a ‘Top 40 Under 40’ lawyer each year from 2012 through 2018 by the National Trial Lawyer Association
“Superb” 10.0 rating by independent lawyer rating service AVVO
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Wisconsin Court System
- ID Number: 1072597
- English: Spoken, Written
- KARP & IANCU S.C.
- Marquette University Law School
- Honors: Cum Laude honors
- Top 10 Divorce and Family Lawyer
- National Trial Lawyer's Association
- Rising Stars
- Super Lawyers
- 10 Best Attorneys
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- American Inns of Court
- Vice President
- - Current
- Activities: Vice President and Board Member of the American Inns of Court - Leander J. Foley Matrimonial Lawyer's Chapter which counts among its members some of the top divorce and family law attorneys in Wisconsin.
- Q. How can I obtain forms for filing for grandparent rights in Wisconsin?
- A: I’m not aware of any state fill-in-the-blank forms specific to grandparents visitation cases. You could try using the generic motions to modify custody and placement forms, but a well-seasoned attorney might be your best bet.