I have been practicing law for 30 years (since 1988) and began my own practice in 1994. I received my B.A. degree from the University of Connecticut. I earned my law degree at Western New England University (WNEC).
I actively support my community through involvement with the East Haven Chamber of Commerce; the Branford Lions Club (SightSaver Day Chairman); the Branford Green Committee (Chairman); and Widow's Son #66 Masonic Lodge. I am also actively involved in the New Haven County Bar Association where I engage in the Lawyer Referral Service (LRS) and the Foreclosure Attorney Volunteer Program. Finally, I am a lector at St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church.
I live with my wife Joann and our two Westie terriers Oliver and Stella in beautiful and historic Branford Center.
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
30-minutes; telephone consultations are available depending on case type
- Credit Cards Accepted
For flat fee "point-of-sale" transactions, e.g., last wills and testaments.
- Contingent Fees
For accident and personal injury cases, and for certain types of debt collection cases.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of David C. Minicozzi
- Western New England University School of Law
- LL.M. (1987) | General Law
- Spent 3rd year in "Civil Clinic" working on real time civil matters.
- Activities: Campus Newspapers/Lex Brevis; Speakers Bureau
- University of Connecticut
- B.C.L. (1983) | Political Science & History
- Honors: Dean's List
- Activities: Campus politics, Concert Committee, Residence Hall President
- New Haven County Bar Association # N/A
- - Current
- Activities: Real Estate Section