Attorney with an office located in Butler, PA. Serves clients in all surrounding counties. Specializes in Criminal Law, Family Law, and Estate Planning. Graduated with a bachelor's degree in Political Science from Westminster College. Attended law school at Duquesne University. Helped to co-found the Sole Practitioner's Society, aimed at preparing recent law graduates for life in a small or solo practice. Married to MaryBeth Bauer, a special education teacher in the Greenville School District in Mercer County.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Free consultation for most types of cases.
Tort cases are often accepted on a contingent fee basis. 33% if the case is settled. 40% if the case is resolved at trial.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Normal hourly rate is $200/hr.
- Duquesne University School of Law
- J.D. (2014) | Law
- Westminster College
- B.A. (2010) | Political Science
- Pennsylvania State Bar  # 319165
- David M. Bauer - Attorney at Law