David K. Cuneo’s law office located in Collingswood proudly offers his clients over two decades of litigation experience in the South Jersey Cherry Hill area. With his proven track record of success in securing positive outcomes and large settlements and verdicts for his clients, he is highly regarded by other New Jersey personal injury lawyers and his firm is recognized as a premier South Jersey personal injury law firm. Mr. Cuneo focuses his practice on: DUI/DWI, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Plaintiff - Personal Injury, Plaintiff - Slip and Fall Accidents, Traffic Violations, Workers’ Compensation Law and Wrongful Death.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Law Offices of David K. Cuneo
- David K. Cuneo is dedicated to providing effective legal representation to individuals and their families in personal injury matters and wrongful death claims. At Cuneo Law Offices we represent individuals and their families injured in all types of personal injury cases including: Motor Vehicle Accidents – car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle & pedestrian accidents; Medical Malpractice; Slip and Fall Accidents and other Premises Liability cases; Dangerous and Defective Products; and Dog Bites. We also represent clients in the areas of Workers’ Compensation, family law and criminal law.
- Law Clerk
- Hon. David G. Eynon, J.S.C.
- Rutgers University - Camden
- J.D. (1984)
- Saint Joseph's University
- B.S. (1981) | Political Science
- American Trial Lawyers Association of New Jersey
- Camden County Bar Association
- Collingswood, NJ Injury Attorneys
- Collingswood, NJ Injury Attorneys Personal Injury Blog
- Are you ready to consider a wrongful death claim?
16 June 2019
- Deadly car accidents rise with higher speed limits
16 May 2019
- Construction workers at risk for being injured at work
21 March 2019
- How will you pay for your accident and injuries?
17 March 2019
- Avoiding a traffic tragedy over the holidays
17 December 2018
- Car accident victims may seek compensation for their losses
27 September 2018
- The outlook following a spinal cord injury
25 June 2018
- When your full coverage insurance isn’t actually full coverage
29 March 2018
- Acute compartment syndrome: A complication of serious injuries
27 December 2017