Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII SilverBlawgsearch
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- Landlord Tenant
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Assouline & Berlowe, P.A.
- The John Marshall Law School
- J.D. (1988)
- George Washington University - Mount Vernon campus
- B.A. (1985)
- Broward County Bar Association
- United Way of Broward County
- Activities: Board of Directors (1996-2004), Board Chair (2002), Campaign Chair (2000), Allocations Chair (1996-2000).
- Winterfest Boat Parade
- Activities: Board of Directors (1993-1998), President/Chair (1995-1996), General Counsel (1993-1994)
- Leadership Ft. Lauderdale and Leadership Broward
- Beth Ahm Israel Synagogue
Websites & Blogs
- David K. Blattner's Website Profile
- Assouline & Berlowe, P.A. Website
- Florida Real Estate Law & Investment Blog
- They Stole My House!
14 May 2018
- Exercising the Right of First Refusal Requires a Bona Fide Offer
7 May 2018
- Colorado’s Marijuana Solution to Affordable Housing and the Fed’s Ironic Contradiction
30 April 2018
- Opportunity Zones – Good Idea or Putting the Cart Before the Horse?
23 April 2018
- Why Did You Wait So Long To Call Me?
16 April 2018
- Pre-Planning to Avoid the Debt Service Coverage Ratio Covenant Default
9 April 2018
- Just How Many Properties Does That Code Enforcement Lien Apply To?
1 April 2018
- What’s Your Exit Strategy?
26 March 2018
- What’s in a Name?
19 March 2018
Contact & Map